Happy 2003 to All

Happy 2004 to everyone, thanks for the very companionable chat during this year, please keep it up!!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

And a Happy 2004 from me as well, here's hoping this newsgroup will continue be a civilized and pleasant place to be in the coming year.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Gentlemen, And the same goes from me, Good luck to you all.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Likewise to all of you out there (noow where's that whisky).

Best Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Indeed. May your year be prosperous and cheerful, your rallies dry but not dusty and your projects provide enough problems to be interesting, but not so many as to make you chuck it in the corner.

Perhaps in 2004, you will find that elusive barn or outhouse that conceals an oily, under used engine that is free in more than one sense!

Best of luck to you all!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

I'll be happy if I can ever find the time to catch up with the Newsgroup

- still reading early December 2003 - hate to wish my life away, but roll on early retirement (8 yrs approx).

All the best to all readers.....J

In message , ClaraNET writes

Reply to
John Ambler