Shapers

I hope to be collecting a couple of Elliott shapers from a school in January.

I can only use one but have bought the pair to help vendors out and to sell one to help defray costs of collection.

They are 18" stroke, three-phase models, dimensions I have been given are:

The base of the machines is 45" by 18". The maximum length of the machine is 54" (can be shortened to 51") .. .. width 28" (fixed)

If anyone is looking for such a beastie, please get in contact between now and Xmas please. Delivery would be free as long as it could be done on the way back from collection point to home, which would take in a line from Chester down to Wellingborough (approximately)

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Sadly I suffer from Stevenson's Disease - can't see any floor!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Now spoken for...

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Oh? Infantile outbursts are not apparent from you.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

So do we all, apart from 'you know who' who can't see beyond the end of his nose.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

I am probably being very obtuse, but what is The Nameless One advertising this time?

Cheers Brian

Reply to
brian

His new broadband account!