Shapers

I hope to be collecting a couple of Elliott shapers from a school in January.
I can only use one but have bought the pair to help vendors out and to sell one
to help defray costs of collection.
They are 18" stroke, three-phase models, dimensions I have been given are:
The base of the machines is 45" by 18".
The maximum length of the machine is 54" (can be shortened to 51")
.. .. width 28" (fixed)
If anyone is looking for such a beastie, please get in contact between now and
Xmas please. Delivery would be free as long as it could be done on the way back
from collection point to home, which would take in a line from Chester down to
Wellingborough (approximately)
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
Sadly I suffer from Stevenson's Disease - can't see any floor!
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Now spoken for...
Peter
Peter A Forbes
Oh? Infantile outbursts are not apparent from you.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
So do we all, apart from 'you know who' who can't see beyond the end of his nose.
Kind regards,
Peter
Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Reply to
Prepair Ltd
I am probably being very obtuse, but what is The Nameless One advertising this time?
Cheers Brian
> Oh? Infantile outbursts are not apparent from you. >
> > Sadly I suffer from Stevenson's Disease - can't see any floor!
Reply to
brian
His new broadband account!
Reply to