Model engine casting kits

I have noticed quite a few requests for information about casting kits for model IC engines, and noticed today an advert in a back issue of Stationary Engine magazine for an Austrian guy:

Heinz Kornmueller, Haupstrasse 92, A-2492 Zillingdorf, Austria.

He asks for a £5 note or 6 International Reply Coupons for a copy of his catalogue, which has engines from 1 cylinder up to a V8.

I have no knowledge or information other than that, it might be of use to those looking for such things. He does mention that most are models of the American type, ie Olds, Fairbank-Morse etc.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Useful addition, Nick, hope that it will help those looking.

Peter

Peter A Forbes