uninstall of 2004beta destroyed 2003 SP3.1

Hi everyone,

I used the uninstall thing to get rid of 2004 beta as instructed before installing 2004 SP0, and this destroyed my 2003SP3.1 - so now I've had to do a complete uninstall - hurray. This was using the new fangled Windows Installer, and I tried repairing 2003 before completely starting afresh, but with no success - oh well.

Not what I needed.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette