29mm reload for experimental use

i was wondering if anyone knew of reload propellant slugs in the 24 or 29mm size that do not have the slot cut to build end burner
configurations using similar techniques to those discussed jan extreme rocketry- experimental rocketry - single use motor construction article, i have built motors using 29mm aerotech slugs successfully but all of the 29mm slugs I am aware of have the slot cut and I would like to buy slugs without any slot and cut a slot configuration of my own design, yes I know I could learn how to mix my own but I really am not ready to go that route just yet, thanks for any help stan
The AeroTech 29 40/120 reloabable system does use a C-slot configuration but the 29MM RMS reloads use a central core. Reloads of this size are:
F-37 F-62 G-54 G-104 G-77 G-79 G-75 H-128 H-165 H-238 H-97 H-180 H-210 H-220 H-268 I-200
Some of these reloads would require certification to use. Modifing the reloads might convert them to AR, but I'm no expert on that.
-Aaron

I don't know what their current shipping status is, but several of the RC reloads for the 24mm or 32mm cases are end burning grains with no slots or holes.