Accelerometer/Altimeter Instruments

So I looked at the altimeter data from old AltAcc instruments. It's... terrible. That from Adept is pretty darn good. Thing is, I have an idea that involves
simultaneous altimeter/accelerometer data. Is there an instrument that is strong in both areas? FC-877? RDAS?
All other things being equal, cheaper is better.
Anyone have any such data I might peek at just to fool around with?
Thanks and Regards, -Larry Curcio

try a LOKI/Ozark ARTS flight computer
https://secure.consumersinterest.com/loki/store.asp?groupidR120034163298
you can play with the software free download here:
http://lokiresearch.com/Programs/ARTS1_5.zip
CD
Larry Curcio wrote:

I like the data from the RDAS. The data from several flights including AltAcc and RDAS is available on my web site. Look at the flight logs for my level 3 project.
Processing the data with a Kalman filter works very well. :-)
--
David W. Schultz
http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz /

Larry Curcio wrote:

The link is at the bottom of the PAC-3 Page or use this:
http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz/level3/erint/flightlog/flightdataarchive /
Hmmmm. It looks like I need to add the T-22 data sometime.

Sure thing. My E-mail address is also on the web site.