Accelerometer/Altimeter Instruments

So I looked at the altimeter data from old AltAcc instruments. It's... terrible. That from Adept is pretty darn good. Thing is, I have an idea that involves simultaneous altimeter/accelerometer data. Is there an instrument that is strong in both areas? FC-877? RDAS?

All other things being equal, cheaper is better.

Anyone have any such data I might peek at just to fool around with?

Thanks and Regards,

-Larry Curcio

Reply to
Larry Curcio

try a LOKI/Ozark ARTS flight computer

you can play with the software free download here:

CD

Reply to
Cranny Dane

I like the data from the RDAS. The data from several flights including AltAcc and RDAS is available on my web site. Look at the flight logs for my level 3 project.

Processing the data with a Kalman filter works very well. :-)

Reply to
David Schultz

David,

Thanks for replying to the thread. I actually checked your site and saw only graphs. Will have to look again.

Kudos on your papers, BTW. I'm sorta interested in extending them. Perhaps we can communicate off line.

Regards,

-Larry Curcio

Reply to
Larry Curcio

The link is at the bottom of the PAC-3 Page or use this:

Hmmmm. It looks like I need to add the T-22 data sometime.

Sure thing. My E-mail address is also on the web site.

Reply to
David Schultz