Bilbao: Anyone know which CAD program was used ?

I just assumed that it would have been AutoCAD but does anyone know for a fact what was used ?

Wasn't it Vellum? If I cared enough I image a Google search would turn up the info, but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't AutoCAD.
Michael (LS)
Gehry & Associates uses CATIA V5 from Daussault Systemes for design and modeling, and a variety of other CAD programs, including AutoCAD, for other things. They use their own software from Gehry Technologies, based on CATIA, for BIM.