conversion Drawbase files

hi, how do i get to convert Drawbase drawing files into Autocad DWG files???? .....i have not Drawbase software..................maybe there is a Convert
or Translate software???
alberto_sarti wrote:

AECVizPRO specializes in file translations.
If you would zip up a sample file and send it to us, we will take a look and let you know if we can do the translations or not.
Sincerely; www.aecvizpro.com
replying to alberto_sarti, jbrzan wrote: thanks you