conversion Drawbase files

hi, how do i get to convert Drawbase drawing files into Autocad DWG files???? .....i have not Drawbase software..................maybe there is a Convert or Translate software???

Reply to
alberto_sarti

AECVizPRO specializes in file translations.

If you would zip up a sample file and send it to us, we will take a look and let you know if we can do the translations or not.

Sincerely;

D. Alan Hooper

replying to alberto_sarti, jbrzan wrote: thanks you

Reply to
jbrzan