OUT OF MEMORY - HPdj650c

Our HP 650c is not allowing us to plot full color boards. We
continuously get through 75% of a plot or so and end up with the OUT OF
MEMORY error message. Based on some research there appears to be a
driver option for the plotter under the advanced tab to "process on the
computer" memory. When I go to this tab that option is not available.
We're running Windows XP Pro on a machine with ample memory to perform
these operations. Any ideas out there? We can get blacklines out, but
have multiple presentations coming up and going out of house for large
format color at $9 a square foot isn't my idea of an acceptable
solution.
Reply to
bcperlow
"Not available" as in greyed out? Or "not available" as in missing entirely? It could be that you just need to download the latest drivers from HP.com. Our HP350C (poor cousin to the 650) driver does fine with "in computer" preprocessing. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
not grayed out, but missing entirely. in computer pre-processing is not in existence on the menu.
Reply to
bcperlow
Check at hp.com for a newer driver. ___
Reply to