OUT OF MEMORY - HPdj650c

Our HP 650c is not allowing us to plot full color boards. We continuously get through 75% of a plot or so and end up with the OUT OF MEMORY error message. Based on some research there appears to be a driver option for the plotter under the advanced tab to "process on the computer" memory. When I go to this tab that option is not available. We're running Windows XP Pro on a machine with ample memory to perform these operations. Any ideas out there? We can get blacklines out, but have multiple presentations coming up and going out of house for large format color at $9 a square foot isn't my idea of an acceptable solution.

Reply to
bcperlow

"Not available" as in greyed out? Or "not available" as in missing entirely? It could be that you just need to download the latest drivers from HP.com. Our HP350C (poor cousin to the 650) driver does fine with "in computer" preprocessing. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

not grayed out, but missing entirely. in computer pre-processing is not in existence on the menu.

Reply to
bcperlow

Check at hp.com for a newer driver. ___

Reply to