rev table row height

Is there a way to set the row height of incoming revisions in the revision block?

Reply to
bruce

Brian Putnam

The incoming revision row height is equal to the previous row height. So if rev A's height is 1/2", then rev B's height is 1/2".

There is a padding section in the table format.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

That is how I would expect it to work, but my existing rows are .16", and the new rows are inserted at .34". If I changed the existing rows so they are .50", then the new rows are .50". Existing rows .25", new row .34". It seems to think that .34" is a minimum row height. Is this how everyone elses works too?

Thanks, Brian

SWX-VAR-JP wrote:

Reply to
Brian Putnam