new style BOM, row height

When I split a new table based BOM in 2004 sp0, the row heights do not match. I have two tables with 19 rows each, and they are each a different overall height, even with each cell using the document font and a single line of text. Is there a way to maintain consistant row heights?

Ned Mast

Reply to
Ned

Hello to you Ned.

You are sure to make your self much happy with going to the serveices pack 1

Now they are add format and can make what you need to do upon row heights.

Also too they make the bom to be resize by the pulling the corners so much likes when one picture object with grip on the corner but you cant not see the grips here.

I make services pack 1 and now I make the eaiser and smaller bom too.

These might help.

Sincerefully,

Habib

Reply to
Habib

I am able to do it in sp0

Robin

Reply to
Robin Boudreault

Hello to Robin.

Very Very Good! Even the More Better. I am still learning for to use it. Nor experienced too much for me yet.

Warmly Regards-

Habib

Reply to
Habib