Printing a window (i.e. a part of a drawing or part)

This might be my autocad spilling over. I want to print a "window" of a part file or dwg file. In other words a specific area of the part or the dwg file. Can this be done in SW 2006? Thank you in advance

Reply to
billyb

File-Print...and then select "Selection". This opens an "printbox" that you can move/scale. Works with drawings, not parts.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola