about writing primary units: fraction

Hi. I am using Autocad 2007. I have two problem.
1. I am using fraction ( horizontal format) as primary unit in dimension style. But it writes all of fractions as whole number and
simple fraction, for example it writes 3 1/2 but I want it to write as compound fraction i.e. 7/6 instead of 3 1/2. Can I do set as default in dimensional style? and if ok, How?
2. When it write fractions as mentioned above, whole part of fraction is much bigger (in terms of font size) than fraction's numbers. for example, it measure distance as 2 3/4 but 2 is bigger than 3 and 4 with respect to font size. Can I adjust it such that all of the numbers have same font size?
Thanks in advance
1. Only by overwriting, which will make you very unpopular.
2. check dimension formatting under text for the fraction height scale.