PDF writer for AutoCAD that works

Using PDF995 now. It prints the file cut off or complete but rotated on end no matter what I do. I can use PDFedit or just rotate the file in the PDF
reader, but that is extra effort that I can't sell to the cad group. Having the drawings turned on end for the client to rotate is not a good presentation of drawings. We used to use the Writer from Acrobat 4, but it does not render some custom letterhead from Word correctly. PDF995 does.
Any advice on a PDF writer that is easy to plot with and works fine with other apps? (please don't say DWF! Some of our clients demand PDF).
Thanks, -S
Very easy to use, free, nagless screens : CutePDF. Google it
Dr Fleau

end
Having
Try CutePDF Writer. Seems to work well.
A search will find it.

snipped-for-privacy@NScix.co.uk (Brian Salt) wrote in

Another suggestion, not free but doesn't cost much... FinePrint PDF Factory.
I have been using this for years, particularly for PDFs of AutoCAD drawings, with no complications. It doesn't get indigestion with very large drawings.
You sure you have the paper size set to landscape in the printer dialogue box? In ohter words (assuming you're using letter size), it should be 11 x8.5, not 8.5x11.
Marc

I've tried 'em all. Portrait, Landscape and Rotated landscape. I've tried making custom page sizes with the width longer than the height, such as 36 x 24". PDF995 requires extra mouse clicks to set it up anyhow, It just does not interoperate with AutoCAD very well. I think it is time to move on to something else. I'll look at CutePDF writer as the other have suggested. -S

pdfcreator works great for me
This is perfect solution:
http://www.dobreprogramy.com/index.php?dz=2&idV9&tb
cashan