PDF Help

Hi,

Been using PDF995 for ages, but they have decided to start charging for it, so instead of paying for something I can get for free I have decided to move over to PDFCreator. My question is, can I rotate my drawing? I never could in PDF995 which was a bit annoyin but I got used to it, aparently it's possible to rotate drawings using creator, I have tried a few things like rotating to landscape in audocad, which only rotates the paper in the PDF and not the actual drawing. I have also gone into creator and turned Autorotate off under pdf options because its automatically set to rotate single pages. This didn't help either, is there anything else I can try?

any help on this will be greatly apreciated Thanks

Reply to
Remo Shiva

come on ppl, i know someone in here knows the answer.

You holdin out on me?

:)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

A workaround maybe. I use the 'Publish' command instead of 'Print' (assuming you're using ACAD 2004 or newer) and it prints the files correctly to PDFCreator.

Reply to
Al

I'm on 2005, thanks for that, I'll give it a go :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva