Blue beam pdf vs cute pdf, not the same file size

I just printed a pdf using the free cute pdf that I really like. Final file size is 619 Kb. I just remarked that the font is not exactly the same as the original SW file (slightly different but use the same space then it doesn't bother).

Now I print the file using the included with SW pdf printer (blue beam) The font is exactly the same but file size is 1258 Kb. I prefer the first method but i was just wondering if I am the only one in this case and if anybody has an explication to double the file size.

Reply to
Robin

"Robin" a écrit dans le message de news: c4hhki$bb5$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eusc.inter.net...

I have noticed that some time ago playing with PDF995, CutePDF, PDFCreator, and Adobe.

The differences were 1 to 4, IIRC, Adobe giving the smallest files. There was text, pictures and drawing involved.

All that from memory, that really was 10-15 months ago...

Reply to
Jean Marc BRUN

ya beaucoup d'options dans la création de PDF...

avec Acrobat tu peux choisir la résolution, le level, la compatibilité.

alors c'est certain que tous les logiciels ne te donneront pas la même grosseur par défaut.

Dom

Rob> I just printed a pdf using the free cute pdf that I really like. Final file

Reply to
Flipper