Q: How to Create Hyper Links in a PDF (plotted from DWG)?

I would like to be able to have my Hper Links (HTML and XLS) that I have in an AutoCAD (2005) drawing and be able to print to a PDF... BUT still retain my
Hyper Links in the PDF file.
Can this be done? And if so, what PDF driver do I need? I currently use PDF995 for all 'normal' prints (and it works great). But there are no Hyper Links when I print my specific DWG file to a PDF.
Now... the Hyper Links use Relative Paths... so they are like: .\Data\MyFile.html
I need to do this so that I can send my file to my Client without them having to have a specfic folder path...
Appreciate any feedback...
BruceF