Free pdf writer

Please can someone recommend a good, free pdf writer.

Not :- - CutePDF which is too limited in its functionality - pdf995 which is flexible but very "bitty" to install and use and makes pop-ups in the free version.

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

"John H" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

PDF creator, will do more than you need, hassle free. (exports *.jpg, png, bmp, tiff ...too)

Reply to
Jean Marc

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already installed "Bullzip pdf" writer which seems to work fine, has more options than either SWX or Cutepdf, gives smaller file sizes (only half!!), is faster and prints perfectly.

Obviously the built-in one is another bit of SWX crapware.

John H

Reply to
John H

IMHO, for ease of use, speed, size of file and overall quality,...

..

Reply to
zxys

I've been using FreeDist for years, excellent piece of freeware. It can be used locally or so that you have only one pc that handles the PDF creation on network.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola