Helicopter Drawings

I'm working on a couple of projects which include helipad additions to
ships. I desperately need plan and elevation .dwg's for a Bell 412 and a MD
530 F. Does anyone out there have these or can you direct me to a source?
TIA,
Steve
Reply to
Steve Bagdazian
I don't know the types but this link claims to have block for helicopters. It's right there top right.

Jude Alexander
Does acad still include a IGES converter in the basic package to export 3d data? If not, can anybody tell me when they stopped including it? How do people exchange 3d data now? Do they rely on the receiving system being able to handle autocad formats?
Thanks, Steve.
Reply to
Steve Borland