How to Extract a block with two the same Attribute Tags???

Help!!!!,
I am using a trail version of AttExt to extract block info from drawings but this program does not see two Attribute's with the same Tag "name" so only
the last one of the two can be seen in the out put file.
Does anyone know a program that does get both of the tags?? out of my block??
Thanks Tammo