Futaba 9 channel

Need (OK I want) a new Futaba 9 CAF who has the best price David

Reply to
Pat Edwards

Carrell

Online, check Tower Hobbies and Servo City. Saw one on Ebay also:

Fubar of The HillPeople

got mine from Doug's Hobbies for $230!

Reply to
jeboba

Bloody hell mate!! They cost £300 in th UK at a minimum. At your prices thats equivelant to £122. Must remember to move to the U.S sometime!!! With the Dollar / Pound situation at the moment I could fly over, Buy just

3x 9C's @ £366 and my return airfare £200 would be covered with £34 in my pocket as change. The UK sucks!!!

Reply to
Nick Beard

The same thing happens in Australia. The Futaba 9Zap WII sells for over A$2000. I got one at tower for just over US$800 and got a mate to send it to me for about A$50. saved about A$1000

Regards

Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Reply to
Tom Watson

Reply to
Nick Beard

I'm sure you could. Paypal to move money around, charge it once and call it used........ :-)>Have to look into that one .I have folks in the U.S. Hmmmmmm wonder if they

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc