Futaba 9 channel

Need (OK I want) a new Futaba 9 CAF who has the best price David

www.servocity.com

Online, check Tower Hobbies and Servo City. Saw one on Ebay also: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item174757654&category4056
--
Dan
KE6ERB

Bloody hell mate!! They cost 300 in th UK at a minimum. At your prices thats equivelant to 122. Must remember to move to the U.S sometime!!! With the Dollar / Pound situation at the moment I could fly over, Buy just 3x 9C's @ 366 and my return airfare 200 would be covered with 34 in my pocket as change. The UK sucks!!!

The same thing happens in Australia. The Futaba 9Zap WII sells for over A$2000. I got one at tower for just over US$800 and got a mate to send it to me for about A$50. saved about A$1000
Regards
Tom Watson Sydney Australia

Have to look into that one .I have folks in the U.S. Hmmmmmm wonder if they would like to do some shipping!!!!!

I'm sure you could. Paypal to move money around, charge it once and call it used........ :-)>Have to look into that one .I have folks in the U.S. Hmmmmmm wonder if they

remove my-wife to reply :-)