Templates

Am planning my next project in a few months...Received P-51 Ziroli plans and was wondering what's the best way to make templates without tearing up he plans...thanx ahead of time, ken

KenKnapp

See Temp makes a clear template material that you place over your plans and trace out the individual parts. Cut out the pieces, sand to shape, and you got your templates. You can see this at

Good luck, Harry

Harry Kolomyjec

Thanks for the idea Harry. It looks neat, but the web site is the worst I have ever been on. I ordered a couple of sheets.

One wonders why he/she doesn't except orders on the site.

Reply to
W4JLE