Merry Xmas

Gentlemen,
As rally's go it has been a bit of a damp squib year for me but none the
less an interesting one, my friend and I visited a couple of different
rally's, Astle Park for one. As you all know I have my Rover to play with
and with my wife we attended a few Classic Car meetings with it, the car
helps a lot as my wife can get in and out of it easily so its a day out for
her.
I am still collecting bits and pieces for my engines and as time allows will
get things together.
Next year I hope to see more of you and reacquaint ourselves with each
other, I still think that the hobby we have is still the best way to make a
keep good friends.
I hope you all have a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and maybe I will
see some of you out and about over the next few days.
Best Regards,
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year from the Fens! Hopefully the New Year will bring some kinder weather so I can get out into the workshop - too cold and damp at the moment!
Regards Dan
Reply to
Dan Howden