Merry Xmas

Gentlemen,

As rally's go it has been a bit of a damp squib year for me but none the less an interesting one, my friend and I visited a couple of different rally's, Astle Park for one. As you all know I have my Rover to play with and with my wife we attended a few Classic Car meetings with it, the car helps a lot as my wife can get in and out of it easily so its a day out for her. I am still collecting bits and pieces for my engines and as time allows will get things together. Next year I hope to see more of you and reacquaint ourselves with each other, I still think that the hobby we have is still the best way to make a keep good friends. I hope you all have a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year and maybe I will see some of you out and about over the next few days.

Best Regards,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year from the Fens! Hopefully the New Year will bring some kinder weather so I can get out into the workshop - too cold and damp at the moment!

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden