Tower Hobbies attaboy!

Ordered a Dubro vibration damping motor mount from Tower Hobbies on thursday night. It arrived in my mailbox today several days before they said to look for it. I like it!

Reply to
Fubar

My last order arrived three days early.

Don't mind that one little bit. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber

Reply to
Fred McClellan

My last order arrived three days early.

Don't mind that one little bit. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber =============================

I hope the following doesn't come true: Everyone will now "expect" their order to arrive early and fill the group with complaints about poor service when it doesn't happen.

Seriously though, I've ordered from a lot of companies and most have met or exceeded my expectations.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

You guys think that is good? I ordered a new fishing pole from Cabela's on May 13th. Arrived yesterday...In the UK! I ordered a couple hundred $ of stuff from Tiger direct on friday and it arrived today...in the UK! Priority Mail and the Navy are really kicking ass lately!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Reply to
Black Cloud

Ahhhhh....Cabela's....only 15 min drive for me; no need to mail order. I think i could live at the store :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike R.