Tower Hobbies attaboy!

Ordered a Dubro vibration damping motor mount from Tower Hobbies on thursday night. It arrived in my mailbox today several days before they said to look
for it. I like it!
--
Fubar of The HillPeople
AMA605992

My last order arrived three days early.
Don't mind that one little bit. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber

thursday
My last order arrived three days early.
Don't mind that one little bit. Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust home.mindspring.com/~the-plumber ============================ I hope the following doesn't come true: Everyone will now "expect" their order to arrive early and fill the group with complaints about poor service when it doesn't happen.
Seriously though, I've ordered from a lot of companies and most have met or exceeded my expectations.
Carrell
You guys think that is good? I ordered a new fishing pole from Cabela's on May 13th. Arrived yesterday...In the UK! I ordered a couple hundred $ of stuff from Tiger direct on friday and it arrived today...in the UK! Priority Mail and the Navy are really kicking ass lately!
-- Paul McIntosh http://www.rc-bearings.com

look
or
GO NAVY!!!

group

Ahhhhh....Cabela's....only 15 min drive for me; no need to mail order. I think i could live at the store :-)
Mike