Colchester Bantam gear cover wanted

Anyone got a rear headstock gear cover spare for a Colchester Bantam? It's the cast ali one.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Is this chap still in business? I have rung his number 01625 433938, all day today , but seem to get a cross between a broken ans machine and a fax tone?

Any help

Thanks

Ron

Reply to
Ron

as far as i know norman is still open but has restricted opening hours,

suggest keep trying on different days. he was recently open on saturda

-- bolma

----------------------------------------------------------------------- bolmas's Profile:

this thread:

bolmas

I believe the shop is open only 3 days during the week. Try tomorrow or Saturday morning.

ChrisH

Reply to
ChrisH

It may sound a little mad for people wanting short lengths of bar but aalco are always good for aluminium etc. Ok so not many people want to buy a 5m length but at their prices it's sometimes worthwhile. A little while ago I needed a 12" length of 2 1/2" x 3/8 wall ally tube.The best price I got from a model suppliers was 48 quid.Aalco did a

5m length for 71 quid.Ok I spent more than I needed to but have over 4m left for future use. Maybe it would be good if between all of us we got together an order of material and split the cost? I usually spend about £2000 a month with aalco and get most sizes so adding a few feet to an order here and there wouldn't be a problem?

cheers Dalt

Reply to
Dalton