Fine steel mesh

I'm after some stainless steel wire mesh with a hole size of 100 microns but everyone I've tried has minimum order sizes and that would give me a square metre for about 50 quid plus up to 20 quid delivery.

I wanted to try 200, 100 and 50 microns but only want pieces 6 inches by 14 inches. I'm tempted to order a square metre of 100 micron mesh since I think that's going to be the one I want but though I'd better ask if someone has an idea of a supplier who will do the small pieces first.

I'm near Tadcaster in N Yorkshire if that's any help but I'm not very mobile at the moment.

Reply to
Rodney Pont

I have never used them, so I don't know what the minimum order is, but you could try G Bopp & Co

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Try

and search for guaze. Standard size of a piece is 6"x6", but site says that larger sizes are available.

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt

Thanks to everyone who replied, by email as well. I have some pieces coming now and I've bookmarked the sites since I like the 'goodies'.

I'm trying to build a self cleaning pond filter but the wifes tights keep stretching when the spraybar comes round to clean them :-)

Reply to
Rodney Pont