Need wire mesh rounds in Stainless Steel

I'm looking for a quote on mesh wire rounds of the the size below for a business acquaintance. They're looking at an inital purchase of
1,000 or 2,000 pieces. 3.25 inch diameter mesh rounds 40x40 mesh .010 inch diameter wire in Stainless Steel. This part could be undersized by a maximum of of 1/8th inch. Wire sizes and mesh are also flexible. She lost her supplier due to military contracts. McMaster-Carr doesn't have this size listed. The product is an aroma therapy tin containing an herbal sachet impregnated with essential oils. The screen retains the packet. Location is Honolulu. We understand shipping cost out here. Anyone interested in the job or know a company that might be? Email address is correct. Thanks Karl

Do a search for extruder screens. 40 mesh .010 stainless is very common. I get mine in packs of 100 from a company in Texas, but there are suppliers all over.

Thanks. Names help. Where do you get your's from? Shipping to Hawaii is pretty similar all over the US in small sizes. Thanks Karl

Thanks. Names help. Where do you get your's from? Shipping to Hawaii is pretty similar all over the US in small sizes. Thanks Karl
http://www.unitedefp.com /
800 977 9473
Used to be Anderson Wire, then Purolator merged/bought them out. Haven't bought for a while (usually do a years supply) but my contact person has been Leticia. There are also suppliers to your west-----plastic extrusion/injection molding is pretty big in China.

.
Thanks We'll check them out. Karl
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Have you tried McNichols? www.mcnichols.com

They're looking at McNichols now. Thanks Karl