Need Help - Stainless Steel Tubing

Can anyone give me a link to an online supplier of stainless steel tubing? I'm looking for someone who will sell small quantities (sometimes one length).

Also, how does one go about bending stainless steel tubing? In particular, sizes up to 1/2" OD.

Thanks ahead.

Reply to
Ned Buntline

"Ned Buntline" wrote in message news:8FKTf.1443$3t1.1195@trndny08...

Can't help with the suppliers unless you want to get it in from Australia, but you can cold bend annealed seamless stainless tube up to 1/2" without too much trouble if you have a proper tubing bender.

Reply to
Tom Miller

Reply to
Jordan

In the USA try

pricey but they have stuff.

Specifically:

No idea. Carefully?

Reply to
David Utidjian

Try

- they sell stainless steel tubing in a wide variety of sizes. Also tube benders.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

--Give these guys a call; sometimes they have rems: 1-800-ALL-TUBE

Reply to
steamer