hydraulic cylinder tubing

Does anyone know a good source for small quantities of hydraulic cylinder tubing? Something about 1" ID would be OK, the design can be changed to fit to a range of sizes. The tubing should have an accurate size, honed finish, and be quite straight in the bore. OD doesn't matter much.

Thanks.

Sorry for having an on topic post. Obligatory off topic comment: Is anyone sorry the Lakers didn't win the NBA championship?

Thanks, Elliot

Reply to
elliot burke

Err...Umm....

Dontcha got any hydraulic repair places locally ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

My favorite source is Bailey but I'm not sure if they have it that small.

Ok I just checked and the smallest they list in there catalog is 1

1/2" bore. You might give them a call and see if they can get 1" ID tubing. The number is.

1-800-800-1810

Web site is

baileynet.com

but the last time I looked it was so trashed up with advanced features that I didn't want to go back.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:34:19 -0700, "elliot burke" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Where are you, for a start?

I don't know about small qs, but a search of "hydraulic cylinder tubing" turned up a few sources.

Reply to
Old Nick

cylinder repair components or CRC in Alabama is a great source for cut to length honed , seamless , tubing

bailey is another good source

Reply to
williamhenry