steel for sale

Morning All

I have just aquired around 400kg+ of bright steel - flat and round, smallish sizes inch by quarter, inch and a quarter by a quarter, three quarter square, three quarter dia, inch dia etc. It is in lengths up to

6 feet long. There is also a couple of pieces of six inch by quarter bright and six inch by eigth black.

The steel is currently located in the CB4 post code area just north of Cambridge.

It is available as a single lot - I can email a coupole of photos to anyone who is seriously interested in it.

The asking price is £100. I reckon there is about £700 worth based on Parker Steels prices.

I aquired the steel when I went to clear a load of scrap from a workshop only to find that it was all good stock and not really scrap at all! Its too good to send to the scrap yard where it will make about 50 quid maybe 60 quid if the price keeps going up, but if it doesn't sell - thats where it will be going :o( At £100 it is cheap enough to make gates out of!

Please remove THE OBVIOUS to reply

regards

Dudley

Reply to
Dudley Simons

sent you a mail Dave

Reply to
Dave S

Morning All

Sorry for not posting this follow up sooner but I have had issues with my newsreader and NTL/Virgin at home over the weekend and had to wait until i was in the office to post.

The steel has gone - thanks to everyone who enquired. It was collected Sunday morning in a Rover Metro with the seats removed!

regards

Dudley

Dudley Sim> Morning All

Reply to
Dudley Simons

And the suspension bottomed out?

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

well lets just say that there wasn't a lot of travel left on the suspension :o)

Reply to
Dudley Simons