steel for sale

Morning All
I have been lurking here for a while and am not entirely sure if it is permissable to post an advert - but here goes
I have just aquired around 400kg+ of bright steel - flat and round, smallish sizes inch by quarter, inch and a quarter by a quarter, three quarter square, three quarter dia, inch dia etc. It is in lengths up to 6 feet long. There is also a couple of pieces of six inch by quarter bright and six inch by eigth black.
The steel is currently located in the CB4 post code area just north of Cambridge.
It is available as a single lot - I can email a coupole of photos to anyone who is seriously interested in it.
The asking price is 100. I reckon there is about 700 worth based on Parker Steels prices.
I aquired the steel when I went to clear a load of scrap from a workshop only to find that it was all good stock and not really scrap at all! Its too good to send to the scrap yard where it will make about 50 quid maybe 60 quid if the price keeps going up, but if it doesn't sell - thats where it will be going :o( At 100 it is cheap enough to make gates out of!
Please remove THE OBVIOUS to reply
regards
Dudley
Hi Dudley, Could you please e-mail me a couple of photos, to give me a clearer insight, as am extremely interested. Regards, Wilf.
--
magwych

Sorry. Picked it up this morning.
You _can_ get 400kg of steel and a couple of sacks of cement in a Rover 100 and still drive it, having taken most of the seats out first...
Mark Rand RTFM
Morning All
Sorry for not posting sooner but I have had issues with newsgroup access and NTL/Virgin at home and had to wait until I was in the office to post :o(
Thanks to everyone who mailed and was interested in the steel I had for rehoming.
Mark came to collect the steel yesterday morning and I can indeed confirm that it all went into a Rover Metro!
regards
Dudley
Dudley Simons wrote:

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:51:30 +0100, Dudley Simons

Probably the first time in its life that its had a decent chassis <G>
Regards, Tony
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:23:25 +0100, Dudley Simons

One might even say at that price its a steal...
Regards, Tony

Oh, the iron-y...
David
--