10 BA (or 1.7mm) Countersunk Steel Screws?

I'm trying to locate a small supply of the above - say 50-100 off. I've tried local model shops with no luck. A trawl on the net only found a supplier that would only deal with a minimum order of 1000 and £50.

Ideally they would be stainless philips head, but slotted steel would do.

Jim Ford

Reply to
Jim Ford

Try here

are very helpful and might have what you need or suggest a supplier.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

EKP Supplies do 10 BA c/s steel screws.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

The message from Bob Minchin contains these words:

I like the quality of screws I get from Chronos

Bill Lamond

Reply to
News groups

This lot:

Will sell you 100 10BA countersunk steel, slotted for £6-7 (+VAT, P&P depending on length.

I've dealt with them and they are helpful and good quality.

MM

They make their own, so could probably do SS too, not sure abou Philips thoug

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

Millhill Supplies used to.

Reply to
Sandy Morton

1.6mm is a much more common size than 1.7mm.

US firm, but they are cheap - eg 50 1.6mm x 5mm c/s are $3.94

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

We can in most cases help with many BA Screws. Modern Screws Ltd. Bexley, Kent 01322-553224

Reply to
modern

Modrn Screws Ltd. 01322-553224

Reply to