Stat Eng Mag

Gentlemen,

Its a shame that SEM printed the Editorial it did regarding EBay, in a way I think it almost condoned certain actions, I know its legal but un ethical springs to mind as does moral. Just my view of course.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

W-e-l-l, it must be said that a vendor is under no obligation to sell to anyone in particular. An advert is not a contract but only a Notice To Treat.

If I have a motorbike in a shop & I think the prospective customer looks like a to**er, I am perfectly within my rights to cordially decline to trade with him and I am under no obligation to say why. Done that, been there ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn