Petter PH1 Oil Leak

I have a dumper truck with a Petter PH1 engine. The engine runs fine
(if a little smoky), but last time I had it running it was throwing
lots of oil out of a hole in the casing between the engine and the
clutch. I assume a crankshaft oil seal has failed. Before I start
dismantling it all, can anyone tell me how easy it is to replace this,
and where I can obtain a new seal.
Also, is it likely that the clutch will have filled up with oil and
need replacing as well?
Thanks
David Mack
Reply to