Petter AA1

Hello Peeps,

Brain picking time again please........

I've just obtained a Petter AA1 runs the proverbial sweet as a nut.. I've changed the oil just about all you can do to this type of engine. Apart from the filters. Hence the request, has any one any idea where I can obtain the oil and fuel filters from please?

What I would like to obtain is the correct silencer ie the long version as well.

I thought about a commercial vehicle motor factors but what would this engine powered? Freezer unit? Compressor?

Any ideas please?

Have fun

yours Paul Greaves.

Reply to
P Greaves

You can certainly get A series air/oil filters and silencers from Petter still, but they are not cheap - seventy quid for a silencer, I recall.

The best thing I can suggest is to ask around at Sort outs, I picked up a air filter, body, induction pipe and "proper" exhaust silencer (not a noisy little pot thing) for £20 at Sodbury last March.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn