Petter AB2

I have at home a Petter AB2 that I have decided to part with. Its the 3krpm fixed throttle type I know its noisey common etc....... but it does work and has been driving a backup alternator to charge the batteries on the boat. However if anyone is interested its there for the taking. Location Hertfordshire

If anyone is interested drop me a line on julian at parglena org uk

julian

Reply to
Julian

Its been spoken for already!