Pagesetup command line or w/o dialog?

I am trying to make a specific pagesetup, already in the dwg, current using a button. I can not surpress the dialog box to get to a command line. Is
this possible? Or, is there already a command somewhere I have not found?
Curently I am right clicking layout tab>pagesetup>page setup name Dropdown>blah....
Thanks, TEW
Set two variables to 0.... The CMDDIA, and FILEDIA... Then try it, (remember to put them back to 1 when finished.)
"TEW" <twarren at ? dot com> wrote in message

using