Erratic Mouse Movement

Try F9
Reply to
strawberry
Does anyone here know why a mouse would have erratic stacatto (jumpy) type
movements rather than a smooth even movement. You would think that it was
snapping to object snap, and yet they are all turned off. With the object
snaps on, I am unable to snap to each end of an object to get a linear
dimension. The crosshairs jump to either side of what I want to select. The
same condition occurs with several different versions on two different
machines.
Thanks in advance,
G. De Angelis
Reply to
G. De Angelis
If you're running a mouse with the roller ball inside, it sounds as though the rollers inside the mouse are dirty.......
Dan
Reply to
Dan Deckert