Beginner: command ".refedit" in AutoLISP

Hello,

my problem is simple. I want the user to select a block, and then perform the command "-refedit". I have the following code:

(while (= setSelection nil) (setq setSelection (ssget ":S" (list (cons 0 "INSERT")))) ) (setq strBlockName (ssname setSelection 0))

Now I can use strBlockName to, for example, erase it:

(command ".erase" strBlockName "")

But this doesn't work with "-refedit". I have tried to use the handle of the block, but it doens't work either:

(setq objHandle (cdr(assoc 5 entBlockData))) (command ".-refedit" objHandle "ok" "all" "yes")

Can some one please tell me how to select a block (a reference?) and than perform the command refedit on the block?

Thank you very much.

Reply to
Cleaner