NeOmega Hawk revision

Due to overwhelming demand, we have altered our new 1/48th Hawk set to reflect the current service aircraft. It now includes the later Martin Baker MkX seat rather that the earlier MB MkXb seat as fitted to the pre 1985(ish) aircraft.

The 1/48th MB MkXb will now only be available separately.

I am sure you know that phrase 'you can't please all the people..............!'

Come and see Alexei and me at the UK Nats! We are opposite Hannants, bless'em.

Ta!

Gordon.

Gordon upton