Revision table-reset rev to start at 1?

I inserted a revision table and started creating some different revisions and adding descriptions to the table, I have never used a solidworks revision table so I was basically playing trying to figure out the functionality. So when I was done I deleted all the data I had entered and then tried to enter a new revision and the rev number picked up where it had left off before, not back at 1. I even edited the Revision custom property and changed its value back to 1 thinking that the next revision created would use that number but the next revision continued to increment from the previous revision that had already been deleted. So how can I reset the revision level so that it starts at 1?

Sam

Reply to
Sam

Brian Putnam

I believe you have to delete the rev table, then in the drawing properties, delete the Revision row in the Custom Properties tab