Revision Table Header Text

Hi,

Hopefully this is a simple question, but not so simple as I get flamed!

Anyway,

Is the a way to set the Rev Table Header text (i.e. REVISIONS, ZONE, DESCRIPTION, etc) to bold?

Or better yet how does one alter the format of just the header text (so the next time you add it is correct) and not the subsequent text in the table itself. I want the headers in bold and the text normal...

Sorry for the question, engineering on less sleep than normal...

Aron

Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)

Highlight the cells the same as you would in Excel, then RMB click in one of the cells and choose Format from the flyout menu.

Change the revision table, save it as a new template, and specify the new template in Tools->Options.

Reply to
jim_duprey