Assingn Part Number to Fasteners

Hi All,

I want to assign part numbers to various fasteners that matches up with my stock part numbers. When I try to change this in the fasteners, it tells me that the part is in use and is read-only.

How can I take this off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Brian

Reply to
Donegalforever

Hi All,

I want to assign part numbers to various fasteners that matches up with my stock part numbers. When I try to change this in the fasteners, it tells me that the part is in use and is read-only.

How can I take this off?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Brian

Reply to
Donegalforever

Brian, first close the part you want to change. Then open SW Explorer from the tools menu and change/assign part numbers here by right clicking on the part name.

Diego

D> Hi All,

Reply to
Diego