Wireframe Lines Color Change Method

Will someone please tell me if it is possible to change the color of the lines when in Wireframe mode, and if so how it is accomplished? I am thanking you all in advance for sharing your knowledge with someone who has very little. Karen

Reply to
kareninventress

Tools, Options, Colors. You can select the button that makes the wireframe color the same as the shaded color, or go into the list and change it from black.

Reply to
matt