Revision Table, Start with 0

Is it possible to start a revision table with "0" rather than "1" I have started at table, then changed the 1 to a zero, but when I add a 2nd revision it is 2 rather than 1.... Any thoughts Thanks Monty

Reply to
Monty

Monty,

This does directly answer your question, but here's a macro that will help make revision tabls more automatic:

I'm looking up your issue, but haven't found anything yet either.

Matt

fcsuper