New Russian Biplane kits

Hi. We are pleased to announce that Neomega Uk now distribute the superb Ukrainian Rest Models 1/48th scale resin kits of the Polikarpov I-5 and I-15.

See

Ta!

Gordon.

Reply to
Gordon upton

Is that a marijuana leaf in the Rest logo?

Coooooooool man ;^)

Mike in Bellingham, WA

Reply to
Mike Franklin

kick ass! good observation on your part, i completely missed it until you pointed it out. i guess those kits are of high quality?

Sean Neilan Peace leads to strength. Strength leads to war. War leads to weakness. Weakness leads to peace.

Imagine what we will learn when people are not afraid to ask whatever they wish?- JH

If sense is so common, why do so few people have it?

Reply to
IncubusNitemare

'Course - wouldn't miss Ryazan for the world!

G.

Reply to
Gordon upton

They are made from resin man!