Squadron Flyer

Well, mine rolled in today. I note under the Hobbycraft group a 1/32 scale Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat. I assume it is the Trumpeter molds? Decals include Jimmy Thatch's bird at Midway and an 890 Sqdn. Royal Naval Air Service bird. At $44.50 it sounds interesting. Has anyone seen this kit and can comment on the decal quality?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I guess this means mine will show up this week.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i got october's monday.

Mine arrived Monday. And I didn't renew! Wonder what will happen with December's.

Reply to
famvburg