Squadron Flyer

Well, mine rolled in today. I note under the Hobbycraft group a 1/32
scale Grumman F4F-4 Wildcat. I assume it is the Trumpeter molds? Decals
include Jimmy Thatch's bird at Midway and an 890 Sqdn. Royal Naval Air
Service bird. At $44.50 it sounds interesting.
Has anyone seen this kit and can comment on the decal quality?
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
I guess this means mine will show up this week.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
i got october's monday.
Mine arrived Monday. And I didn't renew! Wonder what will happen with December's.
Reply to
famvburg