[AIR] Hasegawa 1/72nd F-16C "Wisconsin ANG" question

Hi there,

I just picked up the kit mentioned in the subject, and I'm wondering if Hasegawa gives you the correct configuration fot his specific bird.

The extra sprues for the upgraded "Block 50" kits are not included in this boxing. Hasegawa has you use the F110 exhaust with the small intake. I know there were a few Block 30s with the small intake, but according to my serial lists the subject of the kit, 87-243, is a Block 30F. Surely, this late in Block 30 production the "big mouth" intake should be featured?

If anyone could shed any light on this, it'd be great.

TIA,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Andre,

Those planes are just up the road from me. Here is the link to a post that I made dealing with just that question (intake size and block).

Hi there,

Reply to
Chris Spierings

Hi Chris,

thanks! It seems the aircraft should definately be with the 'big mouth' intake.

Regards,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek