No Turds at NATS

Well I really was headed for NATS with a nice mellow, well rounded turd that
reminded me of Sheris baby pics!
But alas I got abducted by aliens while at the UFO festival in Roswell. So I
din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good
taste!
Well Shit, so much for breaking the first rule ever created because of something
I did!
Damn it all to hell!
EX33393
Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
of good
what are you, 10?
Hey! Watch out with insulting 10 year olds!
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
reminded me of Sheris baby pics!
din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good taste!
You can't trust anybody these days! I paid those damned little grey guys to abduct this S.O.B. and they left him behind!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
He's a troll that would have been better had he gone down the drain with his brothers instead being conceived after his daddy washed his siblings down and failed to wash his hands before diddling his mother.
e wrote:
Reply to
Ron
Oh joy, the worthless twit found a way around my filter.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good taste!
Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy