No Turds at NATS

Well I really was headed for NATS with a nice mellow, well rounded turd that reminded me of Sheris baby pics! But alas I got abducted by aliens while at the UFO festival in Roswell. So I din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good taste! Well Shit, so much for breaking the first rule ever created because of something I did!

Damn it all to hell!

EX33393

Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

of good

what are you, 10?

Hey! Watch out with insulting 10 year olds!

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

reminded me of Sheris baby pics!

din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good taste!

You can't trust anybody these days! I paid those damned little grey guys to abduct this S.O.B. and they left him behind!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

sadly true.

Oh joy, the worthless twit found a way around my filter.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

din not make it to OKC to lay a bombastic brown nugget upon the tables of good taste!

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy