IPMS Nats Photos

I set out to take pictures of every model on display at this year's IPMS National Convention in Virginia Beach, VA. I think I almost succeeded - there are over 2800 images captured here. I may have missed a few here and there that came in later, after I worked my way through a category. I've tried to make up for that by a couple additional passes through the room, but I may stil have missed a few. The file names are mostly associated with the category, unless I took them on one of the later passes.

The images are loosely broken into simple categories rather than the 180 or so that IPMS used at the contest. As I mentioned, most of the file names reflect the category so that should aid in a search if you're looking for something specific.

MH

Reply to
MH